Saturday, June 20, 2009

"Bestest Estes Park"

Blame the cheesy title on Chris! It's what he labeled his facebook photo album, and it's pretty catchy. A fitting name for our mini Memorial Day vaca to Colorado. Quite the road trip! But it was a fantastic vacation. I've never been to Estes Park, CO. But we stayed in a really nice 5-bedroom house. It was me and Chris, his family and one of Brittany's friends, his Grandma Doris, and his Aunt Rachel and Uncle Dave and their kids, Ethan (5), Simon (3), and Clare (3 weeks). We did a lot of hiking, watching movies, playing games, and fellowshipping. There are some great pictures to show you just how much fun we had!


I'm not so much a fan of serious, cutesie pictures...


This one I was willing to pose for. We had just hiked up a gol' darn mountain!


The whole clan. Plus me.


Chris: If you aren't careful, you're going to fall in the creek.
Me: Surely not. I can make it across easily!
-30 seconds later-
This picture is of me, my right side soaking wet with creek water.
Turns out Chris was right, I couldn't make it across.


Beautiful landscape.


That's my boyfriend's work. You know, the awesome photographer!?

No comments: