Friday, June 11, 2010

A few of my favorite things...

As I sit bored, exploring some of my favorite sites, I thought I'd share.
Here are the things on my wish list, room by room!


Den










Living Room







3 of these please!


nebraskafurnituremart.com




http://www.zgallerie.com/pc-8859-58-pauline-chaise.aspx




Dining Room






not necessarily the light fixture.. but definitely the table and chairs!


http://www.restorationhardware.com/rh/catalog/product/product.jsp?productId=prod1672079&navCount=7



Bedroom





http://www.potterybarn.com/products/seagrass-headboard/?pkey=cwood-beds-headboards

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I agree with your den couch but not the living room round things :) we looked at a sectional at Room Makers and we both liked it but the only other matching item was one of those round chairs that swiveled. I was not a fan at all. Maybe if you get one it can change my mind :) right now I think we are going to get a leather set of Corinthian couched from NFM. Check them out and see if you would give your blessing ;)

Reagan said...

you should totally have chris build you a dining room set from that one blog knock off wood! I bet you could find some wicker chairs like that if you searched long enough too. garage sales!

Alex said...

Jessie - I don't know that these chairs swivel? They didn't when we were at the store at least. We like them because couches are just too big and awkward for the living room space we have here. We need overstuffed chairs or small loveseats. And I love the open space that these chairs leave - round furniture means a more open flow!

Reagan - Chris DESPERATELY wants to build me a dining room table out of wood from the farm. And the wicker chairs are super easy to find I'm sure. But Restoration Hardware's furniture is SOO tempting :)