Thursday, February 25, 2010

We bought a HOUSE!

908 Anderson Terrace



The Family Room


The Dining Room
This is the blue room to the right of the fireplace in the first interior pic.


The "Den".
Who'd have thunk - Chris and I can afford a house with a den!? Haha, who knows what we'll use it for. This is the cream colored room that is just off the family room -- you can see it in the first interior pic as well :)

View of the Family Room from the Dining Room .

My beautiful staircase <3

My not anything too special teensy tiny kitchen. Not to worry we have BIG plans.


Upstairs pictures coming soon!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

What??? This is not your grandmother's house! We must be the worst premarital counselors ever, seeing we are so out of the loop =0} Congrats! I love it...

p.s. I think the den would make a nice nursery someday. lol

April said...

The house looks super cute. Congratulations!

Jessie said...

So fun! I am glad you love it, and it is pretty close to us too. ;)